Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would go with Ambres. Solid bench guy!!!!!!

Bench? He will be my #8 hitter. Good eye, will draw walks and get the pitcher out of the way. If I get a pitcher that can bunt, he'll be on second for the top of my line-up! And he'l be cheap. Normal greed with low intel. And valuable leadership quality. A real steal, if you ask me.

I believe he is taken.

2). Texas Rangers(konel07) - #2Hamilton OF #59 Cain SP #62 Hudson SP #119 Napoli C #122 Loshe SP

My mistake. Guess I should pay better attention. Cleveland takes RF Jack Cust.

I am so behind on this stuff. We need to do a regular draft.

Last edited:
My mistake. Guess I should pay better attention. Cleveland takes RF Jack Cust.

I am so behind on this stuff. We need to do a regular draft.

yea, as fun as this is, i think i'm kinda ready to do AIM or just let the computer finish it off. I'm like a kid two months before Christmas wanting to open presents now... i want to see my team's composition now :)

Other than the current round, can I assume all players on the BSL site are available? The O's only have one player listed on the roster, that's why I am asking.

Todd

The player pages and "draft log" are NOT updated. The individual team rosters (team page/roster) as well as the draft pools are up to date as of the mid 5th round.

Back