Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can we maybe take the first three rounds off of the first post to slim down the number of names on there? I know all of those people have been taken off the site.

Can we maybe take the first three rounds off of the first post to slim down the number of names on there? I know all of those people have been taken off the site.

I'd rather a new thread open up so that not only is it cleaner, but we can piece together what people already have on their teams as we try to finess a player past them to take on the turn around. An example is if you see a lot of teams with SPs already you may take that position player before them figuring that you may get the SP on the way up as they fill other position spots.

Maybe finish out a post here closing the tread and then open up a thread with a RD 4 On

I'd rather a new thread open up so that not only is it cleaner, but we can piece together what people already have on their teams as we try to finess a player past them to take on the turn around. An example is if you see a lot of teams with SPs already you may take that position player before them figuring that you may get the SP on the way up as they fill other position spots.

Maybe finish out a post here closing the tread and then open up a thread with a RD 4 On

Yes, a new thread that only picks can be posted. Nothing else. Then if we want we can open up another thread and that can be a discussion thread.

I fail to see how this thread is a problem. It has picks updated on the first page almost as soon as they come in props to Nick and Cory. Go to the last page to see the last few picks should be easy to keep track of guess I'm just wondering what a new thread would accomplish

I just think it would be easier to read. And we could have a thread for picks and a thread for discussion like what we are having right now. I just think if we cleaned it up a little it would be better. Just my suggestion.

Back