Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can anyone get this thing rolling once again? we have been sitting on this last pick for over 7 hours now and it is a friday! it is not going to get any faster if we don't move it along now. anyone know how to push the ball down the hill faster? thanks!

Not much anyone can do. We're dealing with people and the series of inconveniences we call life. Not everyone can monitor the Bench or in some cases even acess it, from work. People work different shifts, they have family obligations, they get sick, computers crash, we live in different time zones. Some days it's too busy here to access at work, if that's the case I have before I leave home at 6AM central or after 7PM central by the time I get home from work. Some people have a lot going on weekends, others are home much of the time, if my car breaks down in sub zero temps, the last thing on my mind is "oh no, I'm due to pick soon".

Not much anyone can do. We're dealing with people and the series of inconveniences we call life. Not everyone can monitor the Bench or in some cases even acess it, from work. People work different shifts, they have family obligations, they get sick, computers crash, we live in different time zones. Some days it's too busy here to access at work, if that's the case I have before I leave home at 6AM central or after 7PM central by the time I get home from work. Some people have a lot going on weekends, others are home much of the time, if my car breaks down in sub zero temps, the last thing on my mind is "oh no, I'm due to pick soon".

+1

+2.

Again, I understand we're all eager to draft, but life comes first.

Chris was at work all day, I know he has been PM'ed and I sent him a text earlier, so he does know its his pick, I think he just hasnt been able to get on the bench yet today.

i was just asking. not meant to ruffle any feathers. thanks for the comments!

I don't think any feathers were ruffled, mine weren't, and I apologize if it came across that way. I was just trying to explain that it may not be possible. I'm usually the one pushing things to go faster, I'm a single guy, never married, no kids, no pets, aside from work and a standing Wed night dinner date from about 6-7:30, I can usually be online, and if it's slow at work, I sit in front of a computer all day, so I can often keep a tab minimized and check from time to time. Sometimes I forget other people don't.

I really thought we were pass issues like this as mentioned earlier.
I know the last thing on my mind will be my pick when we are taking incoming or ground attack.

I really thought we were pass issues like this as mentioned earlier.
I know the last thing on my mind will be my pick when we are taking incoming or ground attack.

How can you say that? When I was in Bagram, all I could do was plan out my fantasy baseball draft! I finished 4th out of 20 that year... :p

But then again, I was there for 2 weeks, worked 16 hour shifts in a conex box testing my low frequency receiver. When the base was attacked, which was pretty much every day with mundane ordnance strikes from idiots on the other side of the fence line, I was far away and was mandated to stick to my testing.

I am looking to get back out there pronto to do another test run.

Things change. I am here a little bit longer then 2 weeks at a time. Hopefully with winter here, there won't be many attacks at BAF. But if there are I will ensure that I send a list in, so I don't hold up the draft progress.

How can you say that? When I was in Bagram, all I could do was plan out my fantasy baseball draft! I finished 4th out of 20 that year... :p

But then again, I was there for 2 weeks, worked 16 hour shifts in a conex box testing my low frequency receiver. When the base was attacked, which was pretty much every day with mundane ordnance strikes from idiots on the other side of the fence line, I was far away and was mandated to stick to my testing.

I am looking to get back out there pronto to do another test run.

Things change. I am here a little bit longer then 2 weeks at a time. Hopefully with winter here, there won't be many attacks at BAF. But if there are I will ensure that I send a list in, so I don't hold up the draft progress.

You the man! Planning your draft with incoming fire...

I have a hard time with the kids screaming :D

Todd

Back