Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the input. I've been slacking on the website - it took me a while to finally download it to my other laptop, so I've been going off the list.

How about Hamels, was he taken to early?

Todd - those reports are available online anywhere with no software.

Go here

http://www.benchsimleague.com/

Click Major League Home
then Rookie Draft pool (one for batters, one for pitchers)

I try to keep it updated at the end of each round with players gone.

As for Hamels, I don't think he was early--just about right on the SP list.

Sorry guys, I had a business conference in Palm Springs, 8 1/2 hours drive each way and no computer availabilty in a tight schedule. I'm making this pick at 1:06 AM my time, so it isn't much past 10 hours but considering my other picks were 8 and 10 MINUTES after the last I appreciate some of you cutting me some slack.

Grabbing that lefthanded power lineup:

SS Stephen Drew

Even though I have a dominant catcher already, I can't pass this guy up and either he or McCann are tradable down the road for more than anything else I pick up here.

Giants select C Geovany Soto

(6 minutes this time)

Bold move, James! He was on my short list so I guess I'll just go with another SP instead.

Reds select SP Chien-Ming ****

PM sent to SEA

Last edited:
Nice - I like how Houston is keeping it real (Pence, Berkman, Bourn...)!

I thought Pedroia would go in round 1 or 2. Nice pick up there!

Ed has acquired quite an infield.

I would have taken Pedroia if he would have made it to me. There was one other infielder I was going to select, but decided to stay with pitching. No way he stays on the board much longer.

After looking at other teams drafts, mine is coming up a stinker. I hope the CPU picks me some decent talent or it will be like real life.

Todd

There are some AMAZING players left of the older variety, so anyone not satisfied with their team at this point can definitely still make themselves a world series contender. No one is out of it after 3 rounds. After 15 players, you can argue about a bad roster, but not 3!

Someone has to take the leap on Bonds, Clemens, Randy Johnson. Sure, they're on medicaid, but they are extremely effective.

Back