Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays will go with RF Vladimir 'Vlad the Impaler' Guerrero

PM next owner..

Edit... Change of heart!!!

Last edited:
wow seems we are going on an offensive run now lol. I am impressed with how well the leauge has drafted so far. Lots of talent left excited to get this thing rolling! Kazmir, Hafner, and Roberts a heck of a way to start a franchise I hope.

The thing is you can't go about this draft as if your drafting a fantasy team it goes much deeper than that like drafting a player who can hit a ton but can't field his position worn a darn..or drafting an infielder who can't hit but is a gold glover..or coming across that player in the later rounds who most everyone over looked there have been some shocking picks and some outright steals and for those who are new at this no matter how good or bad your team performs this is very addicting i've been pacing the floor waiting to make my next pick :D

Best,
David

Us "old-timers" know what is in store. To the "New Guys" all I can say is you're going to get addicted very, very quickly!! Have fun and let's keep the pace rolling along!!

Los Angeles Dodgers select:

2B Orlando 'O-Dog' Hudson

I've had so much time to think about my pick, no matter who I selected, I know I'll have that feeling of regret.

PM going out to the Orioles now.

James is out of town until tomorrow morning about 10AM EST so the draft will be at a stand still until tomorrow morning

This was the message James sent me
jamesnevans said:
As of 10:30 PM eastern Saturday, there are 23 picks before I pick. I have to leave early in the morning which will take me out of town until Wednesday morning when I can pick. If we were within 10 I can understand and post a list, but there are just too many to do that and I suspect there is a possibilty we won't even be to my pick at that point. I will make my selection before 10 AM eastern on Wednesday if it comes to my pick by then.

Not that I blame James for the draft has its stops and goes for sure but unfortunate that the wind gets knocked out the sails. I can understand a day or so but 4 days to assume the pace of the draft kinda stinks I'm no way complaining just my opinion

We're talking about less than a 24 hour wait. James is out of town, it can't be helped. I know we're all excited and anxious to get this thing going, but everyone take a deep breath and be ready to pick when he returns :)

Back