Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey, it sure worked for you last time. :) I was really surprised Bonderman was still on the board this late.

I was *this* close to taking him in round 2, but Burnett was a tad better at that point.

I almost took Burnett with my 2nd pick, but figured that Oswalt
would be the better work horse.. Did my scouting now just waiting
for the call to make my next pick.. Sigh..... Lol!!!

Finally caught up on my list, alot of guys coming off the board this weekend :)

Looks like we've arrived at another standstill with picks. I'm happy with my picks so far -- even with the guys I missed. Now don't anyone take any of my other choices!! Can't believe some guys go so early and others last so long and yet others are still there for the picking. It's fun but let's get going again.

Looks like we've arrived at another standstill with picks. I'm happy with my picks so far -- even with the guys I missed. Now don't anyone take any of my other choices!! Can't believe some guys go so early and others last so long and yet others are still there for the picking. It's fun but let's get going again.

Yeah, sometimes I look at who I want, and when they don't get picked I start to wonder what I am missing...

Agreed! Smart group of people in this league! Cory being questionable lol never know about Pat lol jk

my whole draft stategy is picking up guys I can trade you later LOL> You know which 3b is next if he is still there.... right!! Glad you got back in Heath. More fun for sure. Pat

looks like slavlite is next up; he must be out of it due to the hard work keeping up with the torid drafting pace we have all set! hope not! good job slavlite!

Why do I get the feeling that the Indians of the old BSL may be better than this one. The AL Central looks to be loaded with pitching and I have not picked a pitcher yet. I just get the feeling that I may be doing something wrong.

Back