Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I came very close to passing on Danks, but I had a feeling that there wouldn't be any big pitchers left after this round with a lot of teams scrambling for starting pitching.

I came very close to passing on Danks, but I had a feeling that there wouldn't be any big pitchers left after this round with a lot of teams scrambling for starting pitching.

thats exactly why my last two picks were for Pitchers

I was going to pick SP's the first three rounds, but I knew catchers were few and far between, so I deceided to go with that position. I hope there's still a decent SP left for my 3rd round pick. If not, I will have to go position player. With all the pitchers being selected, should be able to pick up a high level position player.

Todd

I wonder if e-mailing the next person after picking would speed things up? I'm thinking a lot of us probably check e-mail more frequently than PMs so maybe it's worth a try?

By the way - surpised those last two guys (Sonnanstine and Jurrjens) lasted this long. Nice picks!

I wonder if e-mailing the next person after picking would speed things up? I'm thinking a lot of us probably check e-mail more frequently than PMs so maybe it's worth a try?

By the way - surpised those last two guys (Sonnanstine and Jurrjens) lasted this long. Nice picks!

I already get too much e-mail. Only check e-mail a couple times a day -- Check here 20+ times a day. I check here first anyway. Maybe send a short list (of who you want in order) to Nick would speed things a bit. Don't know what Nick thinks of that idea though, already has enough to do.

Back