Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, its literally tomorrow morning, and he did inform me ahead of time, If the consensus is to not wait then we enforce the 10 hour rule, IF we grant him a little lee way its only until tomorrow morning.

Sidenote: I will be posting a thread today or tomorrow about going live online with this to finish it up we still have 10-14 days before we have to force our hand as we still need to familiarize eeryone with the upload files and such which will happen soon, I have some things to do tonight after work before any of those decisions are made.

I know just think there was probley a more productive way to go about it in future situation whether its a list or not. I personally just wouldn't hold you guys from moving along but I understand why.

I don't have a problem waiting on James to make his pick. He has done alot for all of us in the league with the team and league breakdowns and such.

We're talking about less than a 24 hour wait. James is out of town, it can't be helped. I know we're all excited and anxious to get this thing going, but everyone take a deep breath and be ready to pick when he returns :)

+1. I think we can give James a little leeway.

I understand that everyone's excited to draft and everything (myself included), but life does get in the way sometimes, as much as we don't all want it to. :)

I agree, give James time to do what he needs to do, as for myself, I start my travels back to Afghanistan today, I sent a list in just in case.

Last edited:
I don't mind waiting for James but he really should've sent a list in instead of assuming the draft would not get back to him before Wed.

I do give a slight nod to McGowan, but Hill does earn some extra points since he's a lefty.

Hill was still a very solid third round pick in my opinion, though.

Thanks for the input. I've been slacking on the website - it took me a while to finally download it to my other laptop, so I've been going off the list.

How about Hamels, was he taken to early?

Back