Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need to draft some offense but atleast I have a 4 man rotation so far. Oldest one being 26 years of age hopefully give me some stablility for awhile assuming I don't trade them away lol

I need to draft some offense but atleast I have a 4 man rotation so far. Oldest one being 26 years of age hopefully give me some stablility for awhile assuming I don't trade them away lol

And here I was planning our first trade of the new BSL!!!! LOL....
At least your move to the NL will benefit your trades, rather than
us butting heads to see who gets the wild card in the AL in the past...

I was watching a movie in the other room, didn't realize we'd get through the logjam. Taking the best player available for yet the second time this draft even though I already have the position filled.

Giants take SS Yunel Escobar

Makes a nice platoon with Stephen Drew!

Giants select 1B Daryle Ward

My brother in law who coached him in high school would be pleased, but since we are no longer on speaking terms I won't tell him!

Reds select CL Bobby Jenks.

Both great picks, James. Stunned a SS of his caliber was there. Just couldn't bring myself to double up at the position even though he was the best available on my list, too.

Since the O's took my pitcher..... I'll take another
bat to beat on AL east pitching... Surprised he is still
available...

Blue J's select LF Hideki 'Godzilla' Matsui

Don't be a hater... LOL!!