Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Updated the league website to reflect all draft picks through St. Louis' selection of Russell Branyan.

Hey guys, I'm on... finally. I am offering this trade - My week for used gym shorts. Any takers? :) Should be smoothing out now.

For the next pick in the draft I will take SP - David Bush (I hope he is still available didn't see him taken yet)

- Chirs

I've thought that in my head for almost all of his picks. Brewers are on fire, and unfortunately, in my division...

I was talking to Heath earlier and asked him the following:

Could you take the remaining draft pool, select 9 offensive players and 5 pitchers all in a row, then have everyone else and yourself fill in the blanks and still not win it all?

We both agreed it could easily be done. There is plenty of talent out there.

Could you take the remaining draft pool, select 9 offensive players and 5 pitchers all in a row, then have everyone else and yourself fill in the blanks and still not win it all?

From what I learned from the previous BSL, it's all a crapshoot. We had plenty of HUGE career ending injuries to players, players who had great numbers and were early draft picks gone with those career enders in a season or two. That's what makes this game so much fun...on paper your team can look great. You can have the best draft strategy in the world, but still not win it all. Once the sim is run, it's anybody's guess as to how your team will fare!

+1..... Plenty of talent... You one can complain!!