Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Columbus Destroyers are the Arena Football League team in Columbus...the #2 professional FB team in Columbus, behind the Buckeyes. LOL They actually made their way to the championship game, but lost.

I was literally just getting on this thread to say that I found an address for George via his website eddiegeorge.com. :)

Thanks for the info on Clark ;)

How 'bout Joe Montgomery (formerly of giants/panthers/ravens) and Willie "Cie Grant (formerly of saints)?

For Montgomery and Grant, I've got nothing since 2003. Not even a request...sorry.

Cleveland Indians:

Brook Jacoby - 3B.
Rod Nichols - p.
Derek Lilliquist - P.

Thanks,

Ron

Brook jacoby
21825 N Dobson Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Derek Lilliquist - c/o Palm Beach Cardinals, though Harvey might have something.

Rod Nichols - c/o Ottawa Lynx, though Harvey might also have someting.

While using Star-Tiger recently, I noticed that there are a lot of sports success on the site as well as Actors/Actresses (which is the main reason I quit SCN and joined Star Tiger). So I will be using this as a different avenue to help out this thread. If the players are listed, I will be sure to post any successes and addies :) The cool thing about Star Tiger is that if there is a success, the address WILL be listed, not just c/o Harvey, or anything like that. The site costs 3x more than SCN, but I just love it :)

how many HOF yankees do u have plmk

-heypatty thank you:D

Like moose said, please read the 1st thread... but anyways, I am not aware of any Yankees (off that top of my head) that sign c/o mail for free. Most have a hefty charge with them. I think there is only 6 or so HOF period that sign for free c/o mail

Looking for addresses for these former MLBers:

Joel Horlen
Gary Peters
Billy Pierce

Joel Horlen
3718 Chartwell Dr
San Antonio, TX 78230

Gary Peters
7121 N. Serenoa Dr.
Sarasota, FL. 34241

Billy Pierce
1321 Baileys Crossing Dr
Lemont, IL 60439-8540

Cleveland Indians:

Ray Fosse - C.
Ed Farmer - P.
Frank Duffy - SS.

Thanks.

P. S. - Moose: I just received back a few Mike Easler TTM autographs in Pirates Uniform. Do you have one of him or would you like one? LMK and I will send one to you for all the help with getting address for me.

Ron

Last edited:
Cleveland Indians:

Ray Fosse - C.
Ed Farmer - P.
Frank Duffy - SS.

Thanks.

P. S. - Moose: I just received back a few Mike Easler TTM autographs in Pirates Uniform. Do you have one of him or would you like one? LMK and I will send one to you for all the help with getting address for me.

Ron

Ron, for Ray Fosse, you can try:

2230 Knightsbridge Pl.
Oxnard, CA 93030

As for the Easler, I actually could use an Easler autograph...if it's not too much for you to send one out, I can send you my address. (or it's in TM)

Cleveland Indians:

John Ellis - C.
Jack Brohamer - 2nd.
John Lowenstein - OF.

Thanks

Ron

John Ellis - C. (Might require a donation)
c/o Connecticut Sports Foundation Against Cancer
129 Main Street
Old Saybrook, CT 06475

Jack Brohamer - 2nd.
39017 Narcissus Dr
Palm Desert, CA 92211
(No success since 2004)

John Lowenstein - OF.
7017 Via Locanda Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89131

A couple of 80s-90s basketballers:

Kenny Smith