Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland Indians:

Rusty Torres - OF.
Dick Tidrow - P.
Rick Waits - P.

Thanks,

Ron

Rusty Torres
250 N Cedar Street
Masapequa NY 11758

Dick Tidrow - Lots of requests going through San Francisco Giants, but you can try...
324 NE Warrington Ct
Lees Summit, MO 64064

Rick Waits
2001 N. Donner Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85749

How 'bout Robert Smith, former RB for the Vikings?

I have something for Robert Smith....two addresses. The only problem is that one works and the other doesn't...and there's no way to distinguish them. :( The only advice I can give is that the Harvey 06 works, whichever that is.

Possibility #1
5668 Harrison Ave.
Maple Heights, OH 44137

Possibility #2
4722 Sibel Ct
Powell OH 43065

Maybe someone with Harvey 06 or 07 in football can help.

I have something for Robert Smith....two addresses. The only problem is that one works and the other doesn't...and there's no way to distinguish them. :( The only advice I can give is that the Harvey 06 works, whichever that is.

Possibility #1
5668 Harrison Ave.
Maple Heights, OH 44137

Possibility #2
4722 Sibel Ct
Powell OH 43065

Maybe someone with Harvey 06 or 07 in football can help.

StarTiger has one home address for Robert Smith footballer (neither of the above) and it is a RTS. The other attempt was c/o his team when he played and the attempt came back with cards unsigned. Doesn't seem to be the best of signers.

Rusty Torres
250 N Cedar Street
Masapequa NY 11758

Dick Tidrow - Lots of requests going through San Francisco Giants, but you can try...
324 NE Warrington Ct
Lees Summit, MO 64064

Rick Waits
2001 N. Donner Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85749

Thats the address StarTiger has also for Dick Todrow, but no attyempts using it.

Thanks. I'm using Tony Gwynn C/O SDSU Department of Athletics
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, California 92182-4313

Thanks. I'm using Tony Gwynn C/O SDSU Department of Athletics
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, California 92182-4313

That's the one. His tendency to sign at that address is if there is a donation included for the baseball program. Some sneak thru for free, but donations help!

Since I'm disabled I think I'll tell him my heart-warming story and enclose a card and hope he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.