Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! It is going a lot better and I am glad to be back :).

Ben

That's very good to hear...always good to hear.

Just to let everyone know, the next two weeks are going to be crazy for me and I might not be able to get to everyone RIGHT AWAY...if I can get to you, I most definitely will, but don't be offended if one of the other boys gets to you first...;)

I got a couple of Braves (their DP tandem in the 90s)

Mark Lemke (I haven't seen a success from him lately, is he still signing from his home in NY)
Jeff Blauser, every success I see of him I see on SCN says Harvey 07, does anyone have that addy?

thanks!

1220 Harbor Bay Parkway
Alameda, CA 94502

Ben

Thanks. I think that was the one I sent to the 2nd time. I was a USPS employee for one year about 8 years ago and even I have no idea why they can slap an "unable to forward" sticker on there with the address it should've been sent to, but don't actually forward it to that address. More money to make, I suppose :p

I know where to come when I get anymore "unable to forward" returns. Thanks for the lightning-quick responses :)

Steve

Mark Lemke (I haven't seen a success from him lately, is he still signing from his home in NY)
Jeff Blauser, every success I see of him I see on SCN says Harvey 07, does anyone have that addy?

thanks!

Doesn't look like Lemke's been signing too much through home...the last successes came in August c/o the Braves.

Blauser I can't help you with either...sorry.

thanks!

ML - 3 Olena Dr Whitesboro, NY 13492
JB - 3005 Compton Ct. Alpharetta, GA 30022

Let me know how you make out.

Thanks,

Today's request... this one MIGHT be on SCN, not sure though... if not, any Harvey help?

Daryl Irvine (former Red Sox, Pirates minor leaguer)

Hey, for those of you who were curious about Scott Bullett when I brought him up in April...the Martinsville, VA address has just spawned a few successes. They've taken 200+ days, but it might be worth the shot.

Hey, for those of you who were curious about Scott Bullett when I brought him up in April...the Martinsville, VA address has just spawned a few successes. They've taken 200+ days, but it might be worth the shot.

Hmm interesting. Last I heard, Scott is living in Canada and has a baseball school. The requests now must be catch-ups.

Hmm interesting. Last I heard, Scott is living in Canada and has a baseball school. The requests now must be catch-ups.

Yeah, I know he had the baseball school too. Have you tried him there? I usually am hesitant to send to Canada (Hence why I'm glad the Phils are moving from Ottawa so I can get John Russell)

Yeah, I know he had the baseball school too. Have you tried him there? I usually am hesitant to send to Canada (Hence why I'm glad the Phils are moving from Ottawa so I can get John Russell)

Yes I have... tried 2 times c/o his school and am 1 for 2.

Been gone for awhile and wondering if there is anything out there for the following Hockey players:

Dave Schultz (I used to cut his lawn as a kid, but lost track of where he is now)
Bernie Parent

Thanks again for all the help that you guys supply on here.

Tom

Been gone for awhile and wondering if there is anything out there for the following Hockey players:

Dave Schultz (I used to cut his lawn as a kid, but lost track of where he is now)
Bernie Parent

Thanks again for all the help that you guys supply on here.

Tom

Dave Schultz - The last request was 2005, c/o Elmire Jackets. Supposedly Meiselman's hockey book has an address that did work at one point...

Bernie Parent - Again, Meiselman has an address for that one, but I don't have any of the address books, so I really can't help there. :(

got Parent here :

46 Bridle Ct Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

have this addy for Schultz;

2252 Chew St Allentown, PA 18104 good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.