Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - Might there be an address for Doug Flynn and Jerry White?

Thanks!

Doug Flynn
2465 Vale Dr
Lexington, KY 40514
(Has not been a success with Flynn since 04 though.)

Jerry White - Harvey 07 has something, and there just was a success a few months ago with White. Seems like an on-and-off signer though.

I tried to sent a card to Rick Reed. The address we had was for a Rick Reed, just not the pitcher. Anyone have an alternative to what is here?

alright i can finally post...been trying all day to put this up but had to wait

Mike Singletary
14982 Sobey Rd
Saratoga, CA 95070

good luck

Welcome To The Bench! Please take the chance and read the first post to learn some of the rules of the thread. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about The Bench as well!

Ben

Cecil Fielder...last i knew and according to wikipedia he coaching for Charlotte County Redfish in the SCL but they dont have any coaches listed on the site...anyone know a addy or if he is still manager?

Cecil Fielder...last i knew and according to wikipedia he coaching for Charlotte County Redfish in the SCL but they dont have any coaches listed on the site...anyone know a addy or if he is still manager?
If memory serves me right, Big Cess' Redfish didn't do so well -- dead last in their league. Not the kind of thing that would bring a manager back.

FWIW: I saw he was having some successes c/o Redfish last year so I sent him a TTM right at the end of the season. Haven't heard back from him ... yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.