Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacoby Ellsbury????

Thanks

Matt

Please read the 1st post about current players. This is starting to get frustrating that people are not reading the 1st thread. More and more people are asking for current players or players that have been asked for time and time again... this is really starting to annoy me and might chase me away from the thread.

Maybe a quick reminder on how to search would help? If you click into "Advanced Search," a screen will come up which will allow you to restrict which forums you're looking in. Select the "Autographs" forums, and click "Show Posts" instead of "Show Threads." Very simple, folks. I've found plenty of addresses that way, and you're not clogging up the thread. Leave the search on all three "Autographs" forums, not just addresses, because I've found addresses in the "Successes" section that way as well.

Obed, please don't go!

Maybe a quick reminder on how to search would help? If you click into "Advanced Search," a screen will come up which will allow you to restrict which forums you're looking in. Select the "Autographs" forums, and click "Show Posts" instead of "Show Threads." Very simple, folks. I've found plenty of addresses that way, and you're not clogging up the thread. Leave the search on all three "Autographs" forums, not just addresses, because I've found addresses in the "Successes" section that way as well.

Obed, please don't go!

I'm not going anywhere... just needed to vent... not going to stop helping the readers of thread 1 :)

Please read the 1st post about current players. This is starting to get frustrating that people are not reading the 1st thread. More and more people are asking for current players or players that have been asked for time and time again... this is really starting to annoy me and might chase me away from the thread.

I'm just not responding to those who ask for current players. If you don't have the effort to read the first thread, I'm not going to waste my effort in responding to them. I am, however, going to contact Ed about possibly changing the title to "Need a RETIRED Player address?" or something that steers people away from current players. We might be able to start a thread where people can ask if a certain player is playing in the bigs (or anywhere, for that matter), but that might get out of hand. I'm going to debate that one.

Sorry I haven't been able to get on much lately; since I am home for X-mas break, I have been stuck on dial-up, and the girl takes priorty on the phone line than the Bench does. (Sorry guys.) But I just got a laptop for Christmas, so I might be able to sneak onto a wireless network every once in a while for the next few weeks until I get back up to Cal, where I'll be back full-time commanding this thread. :D

I do, however, have a few names to throw out there that I haven't found on SCN:

Tony Armas Sr. (Is he coaching somewhere that I'm missing? I see tons of requests for Jr., but nothing for Sr.)
Logan Easley
Morris Madden

Thanks guys...I'll be back to relieve y'all soon! :)

Thanks seawolf for changing the title. That should cut down on the # of requests.

Alix, I havent seen much from Tony Armas SR., nor Morris Madden, but Logan Easley is a great signer here:
555 Wildrose Loop / Twin Falls, ID 83301-8247

I am 3 for 3 there. Everytime I sent out to him, I get more different cards! :) My most recent success came 2 months ago.

Great idea Alix. I'll never understand how hard it can be to follow a few simple guide lines that are so clearly stated in the OPENING post. I support your decision to ignore these posters and will even just delete their posts if/when I find them.

Mike Lacross
For LaCross...I've unsuccessfully tried:
P.O. Box 44033 - Lemon Cove, CA 93244
but I recently read (SCN?) of a success there after a TTM request was sent with "Donation Enclosed" on the bubble mailer envelope. He signed 2/2 for $5.

For LaCross...I've unsuccessfully tried:
P.O. Box 44033 - Lemon Cove, CA 93244
but I recently read (SCN?) of a success there after a TTM request was sent with "Donation Enclosed" on the bubble mailer envelope. He signed 2/2 for $5.
Thanks Mort...I think I will wait awhile before I send that one out for $5...
Robert

Haven't asked for awhile but here we go....need more for my 88 set

Steve Lake
Mike Lacross
Bob Knepper

Thanks in advance
Robert

You can try:

Steve Lake
7402 N 177th Ave
Waddell, AZ 85355-9320
(Lake isn't a really good signer, but from time to time, a success pops up)

Mike LaCoss
PO BOX 44033
LEMON COVE CA 93244
(Mort was right, the $5 donation enclosed success was via SCN.)

Bob Knepper
627 Forest View Way
Monument, CO 80132
SCN has an impressive 0/14 record on Knepp though. :(

Tim Hardaway
Isiah "JR" Rider...if he aint back in jail
Mookie Blaylock

if these have been posted up before i couldn't help it the search kept sending me to a error page, something about the database is jacked up

Tim Hardaway
Isiah "JR" Rider...if he aint back in jail
Mookie Blaylock

if these have been posted up before i couldn't help it the search kept sending me to a error page, something about the database is jacked up

You're not the only one getting an error page; I got one just trying to post. I wonder if it's because the thread's so massive? :confused:

Anyways, the only one I have somoething for is Mookie Blaylock:

7601 Belmount Rd.
Rowlett, TX 75089

Status
Not open for further replies.