Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
harvey 08
big black book of celebrity addresses- macauley
the bench ttm addresses for me

i have this address for freeman but I have not tried it

20135 Mohawm Trail
Olympia Fields, IL 60461

Thehalk,

Do you have Harvey 08, by chance? If so, would you be able to see what John Ericks address is listed? There have been successes from Harvey 08 recently and I've been trying to figure out what that address is...

~Alix

i do not have it but i have a friend that does, I will get him to check it. I will also check my book that I use a lot

Harvey 08 question

Glenn Brummer-1830 Dalton Dr. Belleville IL 62226 is that the new addy it was successful in April then a Clearwater, FL addy is what everyone else has always been using before that

I need these 3

Baseball

John Smoltz
Tom Glavine
Greg Maddux

I got a ton more requests, but lets get the best trio of pitchers ever to be on 1 team out of the way shall we?

Harvey 08 question

Glenn Brummer-1830 Dalton Dr. Belleville IL 62226 is that the new addy it was successful in April then a Clearwater, FL addy is what everyone else has always been using before that
This is the one I had success with in 06: 2243 Springrain Dr Clearwater, FL 33763-2238

thanks mort but somone just posted that IL addy on SCN and there hasn't been any successes reported since that addy popped up, everyone else has been using the addy u used

okay, would these be worth giving out addreses for then?

Larry Walker
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell

all retired, all consistant players, but never were seen as "superstars"

okay, would these be worth giving out addreses for then?

Larry Walker
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell

all retired, all consistant players, but never were seen as "superstars"
Bags is with the Astros. I'd c/o to the team. Biggio is the Head Varsity Baseball Coach for St. Thomas High School in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.