Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I saw some Ryne Sandberg success coming back c/o team if you still need him for your set!
Fellow Bencher tbrommel was kind enough to help me out with an IP of a beautifully signed Sandberg on an 83 Fleer!
83F_Sandberg_507.jpg

(I tried c/o Peoria shortly after he was hired in March 07 -- never heard back.)

Fellow Bencher tbrommel was kind enough to help me out with an IP of a beautifully signed Sandberg on an 83 Fleer!

(I tried c/o Peoria shortly after he was hired in March 07 -- never heard back.)

Very nice. Don;t give up on the TTM request... I see some coming back from the early days... guess he is playing catch up!

I sent to Sandberg c/o his team on June 4, and got it back Saturday. So yeah, he's working his way through 'em.

Good to hear more people are getting them back. Gives me hope... and I actually gave up on mine a few weeks ago.. and broke down and bought a certified one! :) Got it for a good price though ($20 dlvd.)

Just remebered how Pat Sullivan is the head coach of the Samford Bulldogs now.Think I could get it there?Might try it there without the $10.

You can always try. The worst that can heppen is you get your card back unsigned, so you are out $.84

Status
Not open for further replies.