Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Adlesh
9770 Avenida Monterey
Cypress CA 90630
No success though

StarTiger is showing a slightly diff. address for Smajsrla:
4006 Elmwood Dr.
Pearland, TX 77584
No success though, or attempts

I decided to check anywho.com since you had a different address listed. It shows my original one as correct (not sure why I didn't just do that to begin with).

I'll let you know if/when it comes back. Not that a huge number of people are going to be upset that Craig Smajstrla's address is wrong lol

Don't know where startiger got that address, but it's waaaaaaay wrong. No wonder it shows no successes. You already have the correct address for Smajstrla, as he lives on Honey Creek Court. Smajstrla was a heck of a player in High School in Pearland, winning a state title, and earnig MVP honors for State. He is still a legend there. When he made the major leagues, even though it was only for that cup of coffee call up in September, it sure was good to see him make it with the Astros.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

I decided to check anywho.com since you had a different address listed. It shows my original one as correct (not sure why I didn't just do that to begin with).

I'll let you know if/when it comes back. Not that a huge number of people are going to be upset that Craig Smajstrla's address is wrong lol

Still looking for addresses for these former astros, if anyone can help please let me know

bert pena aka aldaberto pena
julio solano
manny hernandez

My first three address requests. I did searches and didn't find anything

Kerry Woodson- Mariners

Dion James- Indians, Brewers, Braves, Yankees

Chris Snopek- White Sox, Red Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.