Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris tremie 48 Marion Lane
New Waverly, TX 77358

plmk one of us has the wrong #s lol

mr obed, if need be, i have 83+ of his cards left if they got lost lol.

i guess since its a new day. i can try 3 other guys lol.

hmmm

leon spinks ( i hope it is spelled correctly) (boxer)
lucious williams
charles wells

Here is the link to the Chris Tremie Addie I used:
http://phone.people.yahoo.com/py/ps...State=&Phone=&Search=Phone+and+Address+Search

As for the addie requests:
Leon Spinks: Only 1 Request, sent early in 06 to YMCA? Maybe he works at one or something? No return though.
Lucious Williams: Nothing at all, not even listed on SCN
Wells: Nothing at all, not even listed on SCN

chris tremie 48 Marion Lane
New Waverly, TX 77358

plmk one of us has the wrong #s lol

mr obed, if need be, i have 83+ of his cards left if they got lost lol.

i guess since its a new day. i can try 3 other guys lol.

hmmm

leon spinks ( i hope it is spelled correctly) (boxer)
lucious williams
charles wells

I shouldn't need any more Tremies. I sent 3 to him and still got 2 left from our deal. Thanks for offering though.
Obed

I shouldn't need any more Tremies. I sent 3 to him and still got 2 left from our deal. Thanks for offering though.
Obed

lucious williams
charles wells

they have articles listed in the '05 texas rangers program. i was hoping they were still alive. i guess not :(

They were ***** League players/guys from way back when, do u happen to know of any of the ***** league guys that are still alive that sign?

thnx appreciate it.

if i wasnt Ill id prob try it, but i saw on the link u gave me that listed his phone #. lol
are u going to call him?

i wish i had the guts/strenght to do so.

thnx mr obed.

Kevin-Alan

lucious williams
charles wells

they have articles listed in the '05 texas rangers program. i was hoping they were still alive. i guess not :(

They were ***** League players/guys from way back when, do u happen to know of any of the ***** league guys that are still alive that sign?

thnx appreciate it.

if i wasnt Ill id prob try it, but i saw on the link u gave me that listed his phone #. lol
are u going to call him?

i wish i had the guts/strenght to do so.

thnx mr obed.

Kevin-Alan

There are several ***** Leaguers that sign. Dont have a list handy though.

As for calling a player, I WOULD NEVER do that. Some players think mailing to their home is an invasion of privacy.. calling is defintiely out of the question, even if their phone number is public.

As for calling a player, I WOULD NEVER do that. Some players think mailing to their home is an invasion of privacy.. calling is defintiely out of the question, even if their phone number is public.
I 100% agree with you on that. Unfortunately, I'm sure it happens if their number is listed publically in a phone book or online.

I 100% agree with you on that. Unfortunately, I'm sure it happens if their number is listed publically in a phone book or online.

Yeah I am sure it happens too. I think if they have a home number that is public, they probably will not answer it, especially in the day-and-age of the cell phone :)

terry puhl(longshot but thought id ask)
jose cruz sr
jamie sharper

ty for all the work u do!!!

Kevin-Alan

terry puhl(longshot but thought id ask)
jose cruz sr
jamie sharper

ty for all the work u do!!!

Kevin-Alan
Puhl: 331 W Alkine Lane Sugarland, Tx 77478 (I had success back in May 06)
Cruz: c/o Houston Astros (I also had success in May 06)

Status
Not open for further replies.