Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything for jamie sharper?

mr mort helped me out w the 2 former astros addys..

unless mr sharper is still playing, as far as i know hes out of the league..

Kevin-Alan

anything for jamie sharper?

mr mort helped me out w the 2 former astros addys..

unless mr sharper is still playing, as far as i know hes out of the league..

Kevin-Alan

Not Sure, no addy sorry.

Not even a request for him since the end of 2005.

Ben

Kevin Bass
Tony Eusebio(last i heard he was living in south florida, but i lost that addy, any help would be appreciated.)
Milo Hamilton(hope i spelled it correctly)

thnx again!!

Kevin-Alan

Kevin Bass
Tony Eusebio(last i heard he was living in south florida, but i lost that addy, any help would be appreciated.)
Milo Hamilton(hope i spelled it correctly)

thnx again!!

Kevin-Alan

Kevin Bass:3630 Maranatha Dr. Sugarland, TX 77479 (hasn't been good since 7/1/06)
Tony Eusebio:Nothing
Milo Hamilton: c/o KTRH-AM, 510 Lovett Blvd.Houston, TX 77006 (check radio stations website possibly no succesess since 2002) Also could try Astros when the season starts again.

Ben

Kevin Bass:3630 Maranatha Dr. Sugarland, TX 77479 (hasn't been good since 7/1/06)
Tony Eusebio:Nothing
Milo Hamilton: c/o KTRH-AM, 510 Lovett Blvd.Houston, TX 77006 (check radio stations website possibly no succesess since 2002) Also could try Astros when the season starts again.

Ben

thnx i really do appreciate it!!

Kevin-Alan

:confused: My Turn to ask for an address :eek:

Just got this one back RTS with the yellow sticker on it, but no forwarding address was listed.

Anyways, anyone know where to locate Marc Wilkins, former Bucco? The address I used (245 Sloboda Ave.) was the RTS. SCN says his Harvey 06 addie works, but mine is Harvey 04 which is the RTS. :(

Any help would be great :)
Thanks!
Obed

I also want to point people to this FREE site before asking. It has several of the more common asked addies, and also many non baseball and everything else. If you want to start a AAGPBL collection, this is the site to go.

http://www.star-collector.net/

Obed

I also want to point people to this FREE site before asking. It has several of the more common asked addies, and also many non baseball and everything else. If you want to start a AAGPBL collection, this is the site to go.

http://www.star-collector.net/

Obed
Ha. We'll see how long that lasts. :)

Also, check out the other thread in this forum about that web site. If you like the site, drop the guy who runs it a Thank You.

Ha. We'll see how long that lasts. :)

Also, check out the other thread in this forum about that web site. If you like the site, drop the guy who runs it a Thank You.

I've been visitng that site for years. How I got over 100 different AAGPBL players :) It's been free for many years. The person that runs it is an autograph collector and not out to make money (though donations are welcome, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.