Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a little help with a couple of former Houston Oiler QB's, Chris Chandler and Cody Carlson. Does anyone have anything on them?

Thank you again!

Jim

I got a couple more guys:
Pete Stoyanovich
Mike Krushelnyski (Leafs, Kings, Wings)
Greg Adams (Stars, Canucks, Capitals)

thanks a lot!

I need a little help with a couple of former Houston Oiler QB's, Chris Chandler and Cody Carlson. Does anyone have anything on them?

Thank you again!

Jim

C.Ch:signs but I don't have addy :(.
C.C: P.O. Box 440203 Houston, TX 77244 last success 5-4-2006

Ben

Former Noles for today
Clifton Abraham CB Bucs mid 90s
J.T. Thomas DB Steelers early-late 70s
Barry Smith WR Packers early 70s (please note there was another Barry Smith on the Packers at that time as well who was a RB)

Former Noles for today
Clifton Abraham CB Bucs mid 90s
J.T. Thomas DB Steelers early-late 70s
Barry Smith WR Packers early 70s (please note there was another Barry Smith on the Packers at that time as well who was a RB)

C.A: Did you know he played XFL football?No addy though signed through team
J.T:408 Arden Dr Monroeville, PA 15146 (Very good signer)
B.S:Nothing

Ben

ohh oops sorry

No problem. Just wanted to point it out. Like I said, if all those guys are current players, you would want to try them c/o their teams. Spring training is a good time, but it is almost over and sending now is pushing it some. I am sending my last batch to Spring tomorrow.
Obed

Hye guys,

I don't remember who it was exactly, but I remember a while ago that someone was looking for an address for Mike Stanton (from the 80s)....and how no one could find him.

Supposedly there is a Stanton address in Harvey 05. Someone posted a success with Stanton (signing an 82 Donruss, I believe) on SCN, with the address listed as just 'hasrvey 05'. Took a while (200 somethin days), but it still came back.

Just thought I'd throw that out there,

~Alix

Status
Not open for further replies.