Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some recent RTS:

Von Hayes
970 Monte Cristo Blvd
Tierra Verde, FL

Von Hayes
1725 Yale Court
Lake Forest, IL

Von Hayes
c/o Round Rock

Chili Davis
6741 N. Invergordon Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ

Chili Davis
7401 North Las Brisas
Paradise Valley, AZ

Hope this helps a few of you.

Tom

I just got access to a database of over 200,000 player addresses. And over 1800 home addresses. If you want one feel free to post player names and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Ben

EDIT: I am limiting this thread to only 3 addresses per person per day.If you post more than this I will not respond.

Prince Fielder

Sorry Mort, nothing. He is coaching or doing some for the Nationals could try their team but on SCN people are 0/3 with the Nats.

Ben

Morales was a tough signer when he was playing, too. I struck out with him several times when he was with the Cubs and Padres.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Hey guys, new to the forum, but I've been sending out TTM requests like crazy for the past few weeks since discovering them!

Could I request a few former Mariners I've had trouble with:
Paul Abbott
Tom Lampkin
Mark McLemore

Thanks so much!
-CJ

Hey guys, new to the forum, but I've been sending out TTM requests like crazy for the past few weeks since discovering them!

Paul Abbott
Tom Lampkin
Mark McLemore

Thanks so much!
-CJ

Welcome to the Bench CJ! Make a thread under the Welcome To The Bench Forum and introduce yourself!
P.A:Nothing
T.L:Nothing
M.M:Nothing

Sorry,
Ben

Paul Abbott
Tom Lampkin
Mark McLemore

-CJ

CJ, Have you tried...

Paul Abbott
1945 Dana Place
Fullerton, CA 92831

Tom Lampkin
3810 South East 153rd Court
Vancouver, WA 98683

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Robert,

Here's another one for you...

Calvin Schiraldi
10915 Crown Colony Drive
Austin, TX 78747

By the way, which David Schmidt are you looking for: David Frederick Schmidt or David Joseph Schmidt?

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.