Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot, sorry about the spelling

The only reason I need correct spelling is because if I do a search and one letter is off their is no "did you mean ***" function.

Wade signs sometimes, you are better off if you can find him signing at an event and you can send in a mail order (which are usually expensive).

Ben

Again I implore you (all) to search the thread before asking for addresses. Ben is kind enough to donate alot of time to this thread for no reward and I'm sure he doesn't like duplicating his own work.

From Post 23
Wade Boggs:6006 Windham Place Tampa, FL 33647

Just open the thread and select "Search this thread", enter the name and there it is.

Does anyone have Mike Schmidt's address? Any luck with him?

NM. I found the post about the HOF.

I sent to an address to Schmidt in Jupiter, FL, but it was RTS.

If there are any others, let me know. I had success from him in the late 80s at a Media, PA address, but that's it.

Does anyone have Mike Schmidt's address? Any luck with him?

NM. I found the post about the HOF.

I sent to an address to Schmidt in Jupiter, FL, but it was RTS.

If there are any others, let me know. I had success from him in the late 80s at a Media, PA address, but that's it.

Welcome to the Bench!Make a thread under the Welcome To The Bench and introduce yourself.

Are you from SCN?

Noting for Mike Schmidt, sorry.

Ben

For Delino DeShields...he's currently on the road playing with "Oil Can Boyd's Traveling All-Star's". I met him in Nashua -- real nice guy. Might be able to catch him when he comes to your area. From the sounds of things they're going to be playing just about everywhere in the not-so-distant future.

Schmidt is a streaky signer c/o the HOF. I lucked out and got him 2-3 times there out of 5... he didnt sign my item, but send a signed HOF Post card each time.

Do you think if I just sent a request for one, he would send the card? Or is it a safer bet to treat it as a normal TTM, with a SASE etc.?

anyone have an address for Dexter Carter? I just saw a success listed on SCN but the person only wrote "per Collins list" and didn't provide the address.

tim duncan
santonio holmes
aj hawk

If you have the addresses for any of these, is there a way of getting them w/o having to remember to re-check this thread?

Steve

tim duncan
santonio holmes
aj hawk

If you have the addresses for any of these, is there a way of getting them w/o having to remember to re-check this thread?

Steve

Sorry Steve, this is a group thing, I could just pm em' to you but how would others help?

T.D:Doesn't sign TTM
S.H:c/o Pitt Steelers
A.H:c/o Packers?

Ben

tim duncan
santonio holmes
aj hawk

Steve

If you like we could just sned out the TTM requests for you and mail you the card when it comes in?

Status
Not open for further replies.