Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben, you were right...I asked about Neagle a couple weeks ago, I believe, with no luck. :(

ANYWAYS, I'm curious what turns out on:

Jon Farrell (NOT the Indians pitcher; the former Pirates #1 DP)
Mark Farris
Miguel Garcia

OPPS! Sorry I missed your post.
J.F:Nothing
M.F:Nothing
M.G:Not listed

Sorry,
Ben

Ben, you were right...I asked about Neagle a couple weeks ago, I believe, with no luck. :(

ANYWAYS, I'm curious what turns out on:

Jon Farrell (NOT the Indians pitcher; the former Pirates #1 DP)
Mark Farris
Miguel Garcia

This addie worked for me in January for Jon Farrell:
1818 Nettington Ct. / Jacksonville, FL 32246-7699

Been catching up on this thread and someone mentioned Dexter Carter and David Justice a few pages back.

I sent to Justice at a CA address a couple months ago but no success, will post the address if I get a return.

Dexter Carter is RBs coach for FSU now, I sent to him c/o the Athletics office but no luck yet. I know the address is correct though b/c I got Lawrence Dawsey back that way.

Been catching up on this thread and someone mentioned Dexter Carter and David Justice a few pages back.

I sent to Justice at a CA address a couple months ago but no success, will post the address if I get a return.

Dexter Carter is RBs coach for FSU now, I sent to him c/o the Athletics office but no luck yet. I know the address is correct though b/c I got Lawrence Dawsey back that way.

That was me, thanks for following up.
Is this the address that you have had success with in the past?
Florida State
PO Box 2195
Tallahassee, FL 32316

Hey Ben,
What database do you use for these addresses? I was thinking about joining a site that I'd have to pay for and didn't want to subscribe to the same one as you so that we could have a second database for Benchies to check with.

lmk thanks,
Casey

Hey Ben,
What database do you use for these addresses? I was thinking about joining a site that I'd have to pay for and didn't want to subscribe to the same one as you so that we could have a second database for Benchies to check with.

lmk thanks,
Casey

I use SCN (sportscollectors.net). Great Site! A lot of people use Harvey's book but I do own a copy of that.

Ben

Anything for Ron Gant?

I understand he is part of the FSN South broadcast team that covers the Braves. He's a studio analyst for FSN South. I have no address for them (you could do some Googling), but you might have some luck c/o Braves.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.