Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See above for Carter.

Joe Namath
HORRIBLE signer. Refuses most mail

Curtis Martin
Was a great signer c/o Team. Got him a few times myself. Signed c/o Jets last season, might want to try it this season (assuming he is still playing)

I believe that he is retired from football. This future HOF'er would be a great addition. Hopefully ESPN picks him up as an analyst or something and can be tried there.

Got a couple for you guys...

Joel Zumaya...does he sign for anyone? If so, where has someone had a success?

Also, Bobby Seay, RP for the Tigers. He personally handed a BP ball to my fiance this weekend in Yankee Stadium (we stood out in our Orange and Blue ;) ) but I want to send in the photo of her with the ball and see if he will sign it.

Zumaya
Hasn't signed since Spring Training of '06

Seay signs c/o Tigers. Last attempt was a success in June.

Oh, and BTW all... my subscription to SCN ends 9/10/2007. I will NOT be renewing it right away as I have not been using it that much for my personal use. I am considering going back to StarArchive (Now Star Tiger) and continue working on my misc. celebrities collection.

Sonics
Vinnie Johnson
Wally Walker (c/o Sonics will not work anymore)

Vinnie Johnson
The last and only success reported on SCN was on 3/6/2004 at this address:
Piston Automotive LLC 4015 Michigan Ave. Dearborn, MI 48210
Since then, the address is 0-3

Wally Walker
Not listed on SCN

Sorry!
Obed

Got this David Justice addy off of here but it doesn't make sense to me. Any help? What's the 2100?

David Justice
15260 Ventura Blvd STE 2100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Got this David Justice addy off of here but it doesn't make sense to me. Any help? What's the 2100?

David Justice
15260 Ventura Blvd STE 2100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Not too familiar with postal addresses, eh? :)

That stands for Suite 2100. Kind of like an apartment number, but a suite typically references a business within a particular building or an office on a specific floor (like the 21st floor).

....now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Status
Not open for further replies.