Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For Former Redskin Qb Cary Conklin Thanks In Advance For Any Help . Brian

Brian,

I can tell you NOT to send to the UW Alumni (University of Washington, I'm guessing), because they will not forward mail unless you are a dues paying member.

Nothing else is listed for Conklin, though, sorry.

(Oh, and if you're curious, Obed, the Vulcans' road stopped today. :( )

Anyone have an address for HOF Linebacker Joe Schmidt? I found this but it is incomplete.
226 Norcliff Bloomfield Hills, MI

Thanks for the assistnace in advance.

did a google for Conklin & he was hired as a scout last year for the Rams so you might try there

Brian,

I can tell you NOT to send to the UW Alumni (University of Washington, I'm guessing), because they will not forward mail unless you are a dues paying member.

Nothing else is listed for Conklin, though, sorry.

(Oh, and if you're curious, Obed, the Vulcans' road stopped today. :( )

awe man... was just going to check out the site to see how they did. Oh well... it is nice to see them have a winning year though... when I was at Cal, I think they won 3-4 games the 5 years I was there!

Hey guys! I haven't been spending very much time on this thread over the last few months, and I apologize about that. It looks, however, that with all your resources you have developed quite a data base for adresses, and there hasn't been anything I've been able to add.

I may have asked for this before, and again my apologies if I did, but does anyone have anything for former Astro Catcher, Larry Howard? He was the starting catcher for Houston in the very first major league game I saw in person in 1970. I remember he had just been called up from Oklahoma City. The Astros were leading the Expos in the top of the ninth, when Bob Bailey crushed a three run blast into the upper deck at the 'dome, which was the longest home run in Astrodome history up until that point, and the Expos wound up winning.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Hey guys! I haven't been spending very much time on this thread over the last few months, and I apologize about that. It looks, however, that with all your resources you have developed quite a data base for adresses, and there hasn't been anything I've been able to add.

I may have asked for this before, and again my apologies if I did, but does anyone have anything for former Astro Catcher, Larry Howard? He was the starting catcher for Houston in the very first major league game I saw in person in 1970. I remember he had just been called up from Oklahoma City. The Astros were leading the Expos in the top of the ninth, when Bob Bailey crushed a three run blast into the upper deck at the 'dome, which was the longest home run in Astrodome history up until that point, and the Expos wound up winning.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Nothing on my end. Sorry

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Jim, nothing on my end either. One request was via Harvey 06, and that was "wrong Larry Howard." Then there was a follow-up address to taht (not listed), but that was "unable to find."

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Jim,

try this: 207Innwood Dr Georgetown, TX 78628

Let me know how it works out.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.