Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Wetteland:
Only one that have...April of 2004
1229 Kentucky Derby Dr
Argyle, TX 76226-7005

Anyone have a more recent one?

I am also o/2 with Knepper. Good luck though.

Can I please get anything on Tony Amonte, Roman Gabriel and Lance Alworth. Don't expect anything on Gabriel or Alworth but figured it was worth a try. Thanks in advance, and have a great weekend.

Will be getting soaked in a few hours at the Seahaewks game.

Tom

I am also o/2 with Knepper. Good luck though.

Can I please get anything on Tony Amonte, Roman Gabriel and Lance Alworth. Don't expect anything on Gabriel or Alworth but figured it was worth a try. Thanks in advance, and have a great weekend.

Will be getting soaked in a few hours at the Seahaewks game.

Tom

Amonte - Nothing other than c/o Flames.

Gabriel
P. O. Box 1676
Little River, SC 29566

Charges $5 for autos on cards, it looks like.

Alsworth - Nothing.

Hi - Could someone with StarTiger or SCN post the successes (or lack thereof) with former MLBer Ron Reed?
Thanks!

Hi - Could someone with StarTiger or SCN post the successes (or lack thereof) with former MLBer Ron Reed?
Thanks!

Ron Reed
2613 Cliffview Dr. SW
Lilburn, GA 30047-4794

Appears to sign quite well, but requires a donation to Camp Sunshine...looks like somewhere around $10.

Ron Reed
2613 Cliffview Dr. SW
Lilburn, GA 30047-4794

Appears to sign quite well, but requires a donation to Camp Sunshine...looks like somewhere around $10.
Thank you. I saw in Sports Collector's Digest that Reed was doing a Private Signing for $9 per or 3 for $25. The ad said that Reed was a 'toughie'. I think I'd rather send my donation directly to him and skip the promoter. :)

Thank you. I saw in Sports Collector's Digest that Reed was doing a Private Signing for $9 per or 3 for $25. The ad said that Reed was a 'toughie'. I think I'd rather send my donation directly to him and skip the promoter. :)

Yeah, doesn't look at all like Reed's a "toughie." I've seen a lot worse.

John Riggins-football
Cris Carter-football
Kordell Stewart-football

and kinda cheating but anyone know if Ricky Watters is still
8815 Conroy-Windermere Rd #335
Orlando, FL 32835

found it in the search but is from a few years ago and havent seen any hits on it since

John Riggins-football
Cris Carter-football
Kordell Stewart-football

and kinda cheating but anyone know if Ricky Watters is still
8815 Conroy-Windermere Rd #335
Orlando, FL 32835

found it in the search but is from a few years ago and havent seen any hits on it since

Riggins - nothing.

Cris Carter
c/o Cris Carter's Fast Program
10661 W. Atlantic Blvd.
Coral Springs, FL 33071
Works sometimes; I think if you included some sort of monetary donation, you might have a better chance.

Kordell (Oh, the infamous Steeler memories) - nothing now. The latest address just started going RTS.

As for the Watters address, it hasn't worked since April of 2007.

Anything for Nick Van Exel.

I am also going to try Magic and Sir Charles c/o TNT. Has anybody had any success with that address or even tried.

Thanks again

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.