Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Dark
Don Larsen
Dark: 103 Cranberry Way Easley SC 29642

Larsen: P.O. Box 2863 Hayden Lake ID 83835
I believe he charges $10 for photos and $20 for baseballs. I got him in '07 and he put his Perfect Game inscription on the photo for no extra charge.

I was going through some of my boxes and found a few 1958 Topps cards. I thought I might try and send these two out to see if I could get them signed. I did a little checking and they both appear to be around yet. One is even a Detroit Tiger so I can use that for my collection.

Billy Hoeft - P. 9965 Lost Canyon Dr. Stanwood, MI 49346
Dave Sisler - P 11 Hacienda Dr. St. Louis, MO 63124

Thanks,

Ron

Both are solid signers.

Ben

Looking for the following three former MLB players:

Al Dark 103 Cranberry Way Easley, SC 29640 (5.00 fee)
Don Larsen P.O. Box 2863 Hayden Lakes, ID 83835-2863 won't sign certain cards , you may need a fee as well.
Ralph Branca Nothing

Thanks

Ben

Harmon Killerbrew, The addy in the database has no success and I searched around the net and found nothing and his site had no info on sending. Thanks!!

Harmon Killerbrew, The addy in the database has no success and I searched around the net and found nothing and his site had no info on sending. Thanks!!

c/o Harmon Killebrew Foundation PO Box 14550 Scottsdale, AZ 85267

or

PO Box 14550 Scottsdale, AZ 85267

must include donation ($50 for flats I believe)

Status
Not open for further replies.