Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything for:

Jason Christiansen
Rick Renick (former player and coach)
Don Wengert

~Alix

Time for my to step in on another Alix Pirates Autograph request... lol

Alix, I am 0 for 2 with Christiansen... never tried his home address, but tried twice when he was a Giant. I got Renick at that address in late 2003. Signed my card and index cards. Never tried Wengert :)

Time for my to step in on another Alix Pirates Autograph request... lol

Alix, I am 0 for 2 with Christiansen... never tried his home address, but tried twice when he was a Giant. I got Renick at that address in late 2003. Signed my card and index cards. Never tried Wengert :)

Christian had some successes with the Giants.

Ben

Nothing for either.Sorry.

Ben
Cool thanks. Edge is a good signer and usually does so through his team but was just wondering. Fridge also works for or owns a construction company in South Carolina so I am sure I could find the address that way. Thanks again though.

Hi Ben,

OK, a long shot on all 3 of these, but if let me know if you have a home address for any of these.

Jonathon Papelbon
Gabe Kapler
David Ortiz ( I know you probably don't have this one but had to ask)

Thanks!
Greg

Does Lance Armstrong sign TTM? If he does and you or anyone has the address it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Delvon Flowers (fb)
Domanick Davis (fb)
Brandon Backe (bb)

thnx in advance!!

Kevin-Alan

PS since both dom davis and the Real Killer B are injured for the year, would they sign ttm thru the team addy?
or is it better/safer to find a home addy?

if new to this, Mr Butch has been agging me on to get started in the TTM auto stuff, so thats why so many questions.

thnx

plmk

Kevin-Alan

Ben, how about three from the 1982 Cincinnati Reds:
Dan Driessen
Charlie Liebrandt
Alex Trevino

Thank you for your help and excellent work on this entire thread!
mort-

Does Lance Armstrong sign TTM? If he does and you or anyone has the address it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Quoted from a member "Items returned with letter stating that at this time Lance doesn't have time to sign the pictures and they are being returned"

Might be worth a try through his foundation.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.