Panini America Redemption Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socal2b2

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm coming up on a missing redemption and it's been over 1 year and 4 months. I normally wouldn't sweat it, but it is Kobe Bryant Auto Patch /5. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have sent emails, tried calling, tried everything. I'm not going to give up, on the pull of my life yet.
PLEASE HELP!!!!! I appreciate any suggestions.

You're probably going to have to ask for a replacement. I'd ask for another Kobe auto. The last time I had to do this they hooked me up really good. I called them and they sent my replacements a couple weeks later.

You're probably going to have to ask for a replacement. I'd ask for another Kobe auto. The last time I had to do this they hooked me up really good. I called them and they sent my replacements a couple weeks later.

But be careful....if u ask for a replacement...Topps screwed me......I had a Manny Machado red auto with another player ....red was limited to 25! Their issued an auto of Manny Machado.....non serial auto......and auto of the other player..again it was non serial....If u requested any Kobe auto....be sure that they know u want it serial #5!! Good luck! Best regards, David

Thanks.....but I can't even get a hold of anyone via email or call, anyone know of how to reach panini