Player Checklists are back on Beckett.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I haven't had any problems with the handful I've downloaded. The Jeter one was a huge file but I just opened it up again to check and no problems.

Not sure if it makes any difference but I'm using Firefox as my browser.

Steph

I figured out the problem. I am on a Mac and the default program for pdf files is preview. Once I opened it in Acrobat, everything was fine.

could use the Alfonso Soriano one if someone would be willing to get it for me
lmk and ill send my email addy

Thanks
Robby

could use the Alfonso Soriano one if someone would be willing to get it for me
lmk and ill send my email addy

Thanks
Robby

See post #9 of this thread. Send me your email address via PM.

Steph

If anyone has the football subscription, I could really use a Chris Weinke checklist. Shouldn't be too large. If you could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Tim

If anyone has the football subscription, I could really use a Chris Weinke checklist. Shouldn't be too large. If you could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Tim

PM me your email address, Tim.

Steph

Where is the download located on the page? I am trying to download for a few players and I don't see it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks stephj24 for getting me my checklist...it's really nice, but they are still missing alot of information such as serial numbering on many cards and pricing several cards that don't exist (while leaving similar cards "blank" when the card is "live").

Thanks stephj24 for getting me my checklist...it's really nice, but they are still missing alot of information such as serial numbering on many cards and pricing several cards that don't exist (while leaving similar cards "blank" when the card is "live").

Looking at the Tino list, they completely left off the 2009 Ultimate Collection autos and game used that I have in my collection.

Steph

Where is the download located on the page? I am trying to download for a few players and I don't see it.

Thanks,
Ryan

After you type in the player name in the search box, there is a link to the PDF and the Adobe PDF image in the Player Snapshot box towards the middle top of the page.

Steph

I've come up with a way to somewhat quickly transfer the pdf checklists into Excel. There is still a little manual work involved, but much of it is automated. I am willing to help members out, but I do have a full-time job and a family, so I can only do so much at a time. If you would like, email me the pdf checklist and I'll help you out.

Tai
[email protected]

Last edited:
I apologize if this one has been asked already...

If you download the PDF and are a subscriber, does it include all the pricing as well for the player?