Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STOP THAT !! (putting up stuff i really need but cant afford all at once)....add in #29 for me too craig....was just working on some of those refractor sets last night and this morning...

Claude - Sorry about that! (Not really!) I posted the deal for us! I appreciate it!

Lot #30 has been posted Benchies! I went Retro Old School Hall of Fame this time to give Claude's wallet a break! A sweet lot!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #31 didn't sell on day 2. I have added 9 more cards. That's a total of 27 cards for just $5.00 DELIVERED! You can't beat that!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #31 didn't sell on day 3 either! I have added 9 more cards! The lot is up to 36 cards for ONLY $5.00 DELIVERED! An AMAZING deal for someone!

Thanks
Craig

Pete - I appreciate it as always, sir!

Lot #32 has been posted everyone! It includes 4 Refractor's, a couple of SkyBox Thunder Rants and MORE!

Thanks
Craig

Pete - Payment received and Trade Manager updated. I'll get them out to you following the Holiday. Take care!

Lot #32 is still available everyone!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #32 didn't sell on day one. I have added 9 more cards. Yankees fans will love them! I added (8) 2002 Topps 1952 Reprints Gold cards and a Boggs Pinnacle Certified Red!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #33 didn't sell on the second day. I have added 9 more cards. That's a total of 27 cards for ONLY $5.00 DELIVERED!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #33 didn't sell on day the 3. I have added yet another 9 cards! More Refractors! That's a total of 36 cards for just $5.00 delivered! You can't beat it!

Thanks
Craig