Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99 - I posted the deal for us. Please confirm when you have time. I'll get the cards out to you in the morning. I appreciate it!

Lot #20 has been posted everyone! It includes 7 Serial Numbered cards and 2 Refractors! Please check page one to see the scan!

Thanks
Craig

cmcjr99 - I posted the deal for us. Please confirm when you have time. I'll get the cards out to you in the morning. I appreciate it!

Lot #20 has been posted everyone! It includes 7 Serial Numbered cards and 2 Refractors! Please check page one to see the scan!

Thanks
Craig

confirmed and will get payment to you either monday morning or monday evening after work....

Thanks cmcjr99!

Lot #20 didn't sale on day one folks. I have added 9 more cards to the lot! That's 18 cards for $5.00 delivered!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #20 didn't sell on day 2. I have added 9 more cards! That's a total of 27 cards for just $5.00 delivered! GREAT price!

Thanks
Craig

Al - #20 has been posted for you! I really appreciate it!

Lot #21 has been posted everyone! Please see the scan on page 1!

Thanks
Craig

Al - Nice! Glad to have something you need for your sets! I posted the deal for us. Please confirm when you have time. I appreciate it!

Lot #22 has been posted everyone!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #22 didn't sell on day 2 either. I have added 9 MORE bonus cards! That's a total of 27 cards for just $5.00 DELIVERED!

Thanks
Craig

Pete - Deal posted! Sorry it took me a while to get back with you. I appreciate it as always!

Lot #23 has been posted everyone! ALL 9 cards are SERIAL NUMBERED to 50! It's an AWESOME Lot!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #22 confirmed and paypal sent!!

Thanks,
Pete

Last edited: