Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99 - Yes it is! I was suprised it didn't sell on day one. I posted the deal for us. I appreciate it!

LOt #14 has been posted everyone!

Thanks
Craig

cardmasters - PM returned and deal posted. I appreciate it!

Clemson2012 - I'm sorry! It looks like cardmasters got ya by just a few minutes. I appreciate you keeping an eye on my thread none the less.

Deal #15 has been posted everyone! 7 of the cards are Serial Numbered! Please check page one for the scan!

Thanks
Craig

cardmasters - Deal posted! I appreciate it as always!

Lot #17 has been posted! It includes 4 Serial Numbered cards (Bernie Williams /75) and 2 Refractors (Soria is a refractor, it just doesn't show well in the scan) along with some other inserts!

Thanks
Craig

David - I apologize for not getting back with you sooner. 15+ hours at work, then I came home and crashed! I posted the deal for us. I appreciate it!

Lot #18 has been posted everyone! A couple of refractors, a couple of rookies an insert and 4 Serial Numbered cards!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #18 didn't sell on day 2 either. I have added 9 more cards! That's 27 total cards for $5.00 delivered! You can't beat it!

Thanks
Craig