Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lot #23 didn't sell on day one. I'm kind of suprised with all of the Rookies being Serial Numbered out of 50. I have added 9 more cards!

Thanks
Craig

Dave - Deal posted! I believe they are 2010. I will get these out to you in the morning. I appreciate it!

Lot #24 is up everyone! It is SWEET! (Jeter!)

Thanks
Craig

Robert - Sold! Sorry it to me so long to get back with you. 12-15 hours days and then with the little one. The package would probably get to you by mail faster than we could find a time to meet! I'll get the cards out to you asap!

Lot #25 is LIVE everyone! Please see page one!

Thanks
Craig

Robert - Sold! Sorry it to me so long to get back with you. 12-15 hours days and then with the little one. The package would probably get to you by mail faster than we could find a time to meet! I'll get the cards out to you asap!

Lot #25 is LIVE everyone! Please see page one!

Thanks
Craig

No worries, I'll get PP sent after I get home from work.

Thanks!

cmcjr99 - You got it! I posted the deal for us. I appreciate it!

Lot #26 has been posted everyone! Please see page 1!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #26 didn't sell on day one. I have added 9 more cards to the lot! Including Gold Signatures and Artist's Proofs! Please see page one!

Thanks
Craig

brett14 - Cash is always good here! I have posted the deal for us. I appreciate it!

Lot #28 has been posted! It's ALL Refractor's! 7 Rookies and 2 Stars!

Thanks
Craig

craig , add this one to the one i already owe ya for please....will be able to pay for both at one time some time monday night ....

cmcjr99 - Deal posted! You should be getting the other package any day now. I appreciate it as always, sir!

Lot #29 has been posted everyone! 6 Refractor's, 2 Press Proof's and a sweet Puckett insert! Please see page 1!

Thanks
Craig