Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardmasters - I do and I will. I'll have the deal posted for us shortly. I appreciate it!

steve1972 - Will do!

Everyone - Lot #2 has been posted!

Thanks
Craig

*LOT #3 IS UP RIGHT NOW!*

The (10) Card Lot below will ONLY cost you $10.00 DELIVERED, in a bubble mailer! If the lot doesn't sell on day one, I will add (10) ADDITIONAL CARDS to the lot. I will do this during each daily bump until the lot is sold and the sale price will NEVER increase! If you want the lot, you can jump on it right away or take a chance that nobody else will want it and wait to see what is added the next day. It might not last though! I just picked up a new lot of about 1,000 BASEBALL CARDS, so I'll continue to do this if they sell. There will be some GREAT deals, so make sure you keep an eye on this thread!

Thanks
Craig

#3 - (10) Card Lot $10.00 Delivered...

Baseball10Card3Lot001_zpskid4l9pr.jpg

Craig, I will take this lot. Thanks, Tony.

*LOT #4 IS UP RIGHT NOW!*

The (10) Card Lot below will ONLY cost you $10.00 DELIVERED, in a bubble mailer! If the lot doesn't sell on day one, I will add (10) ADDITIONAL CARDS to the lot. I will do this during each daily bump until the lot is sold and the sale price will NEVER increase! If you want the lot, you can jump on it right away or take a chance that nobody else will want it and wait to see what is added the next day. It might not last though! I just picked up a new lot of about 1,000 BASEBALL CARDS, so I'll continue to do this if they sell. There will be some GREAT deals, so make sure you keep an eye on this thread!

Thanks
Craig

#4 - (10) Card Lot $10.00 Delivered...

Baseball10Card4Lot001_zpskudd0qsb.jpg

Craig, put me down for this one as well. Thanks, Tony.

*LOT #5 IS UP RIGHT NOW!*

Thanks
Craig

#5 - (10) Card Lot $10.00 Delivered...

Baseball10Card5Lot005_zpsqxwx6xg8.jpg

Craig, your killing me......put me down for this one as well. Thanks, Tony.

Lot #6 didn't sell on day one. So I have added 10 Bonus cards! You get all 20 cards for just $10.00 delivered! Including a nice Tony Gwynn ROOKIE CARD!

Thanks
Craig

*LOT #6 IS UP RIGHT NOW! 10 BONUS CARDS ADDED!*

Thanks
Craig

#6 - (10) Card Lot $10.00 Delivered...

*Nolan Ryan is a CYMTO Reprint/Insert
Baseball10Card6Lot006_zpsr9rlaioo.jpg

*10 BONUS CARDS ADDED...

Bonus10Lot001_zpsvhgvpvpq.jpg

Craig, I will take this lot as well. Thanks, Tony.

Steve - You got it! I'll have the deal posted by the time you read this. I appreciate it!

Everyone - Lot #9 has been posted!

Thanks
Craig

*LOT #9 IS UP RIGHT NOW!*

Thanks
Craig

#9 - (10) Card Lot $10.00 Delivered...

Baseball10Card9Lot001_zpsyn53p6ud.jpg

Alright Craig, I will take this one too, but you need to STOP ALREADY, LOL.