Post a pic of random sports or non-sport memorabilia you own thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The absolutely and unquestionably ugliest set of baseball cards in the entire 140 years of the hobby.
I actually do not mind the design on those. If I were to list my top 5 ugliest baseball sets they would be

1) 1988 Topps
2) 1989 Topps
3) 1990 Fleer
4) 1990 Donruss (aka The Red Devils)
and shockingly
5 )1978 Topps which are just so dull in color and unimaginative in design.

I think the fact that card companies knew they manufcture SOS and still sell massive amounts of the product made them lazy and unimaginaive in their designs.

I actually do not mind the design on those. If I were to list my top 5 ugliest baseball sets they would be

1) 1988 Topps
2) 1989 Topps
3) 1990 Fleer
4) 1990 Donruss (aka The Red Devils)
and shockingly
5 )1978 Topps which are just so dull in color and unimaginative in design.

I think the fact that card companies knew they manufcture SOS and still sell massive amounts of the product made them lazy and unimaginaive in their designs.
The Red Devils are definitely vying for ugliest ever. Right alongside those Bananas.

If I were to weigh in on the ugliest sets of all time, my top five would be

1988 Donruss
2002 Topps
1995 Fleer
1981 Donruss
and even though it's my birth year 1972 Topps.

If I were to weigh in on the ugliest sets of all time, my top five would be

1988 Donruss
2002 Topps
1995 Fleer
1981 Donruss
and even though it's my birth year 1972 Topps.
I totally forgot about the 1995 Fleer. What a mess those were!!! Psychedelic substances had to be in play with whomever came up with that design. 1988 Donruss is another horrible design. Those could be called "The Blue B....."....oh never mind! LMAO!!

72 topps are fun - you had to be alive then - that's topps imitating the styles of the times - bellbottoms, rock concerts, counterculture

0DDCD808-3976-4053-AC00-03429EA76DE7.jpeg
One of a few non sports autos I have. Got it in 1997 in LaCrosse, WI when Mrs. Dole was the head of the Red Cross. I was in AmeriCorps at the time and and one of our members was serving at the Red Cross. There were a few available spots for other members and the guy I was sharing a location with drove down and while we were waiting to get in, I grabbed the pamphlet. Unbeknownst to me was that staffers didn’t want anyone asking for autographs but that message was not relayed to us, Mrs Dole greeted everyone as they came in and after shaking my hand I asked for the signature. She graciously obliged and as she signed I felt tv camera lights and newspaper flashbulbs go off. Probably ended up in the paper and on the news. Our member was at first mad cause we didn’t listen about the autos, but then was also slightly jealous 😂

Last edited: