Post The Most Intimidating Baseball Card You Own!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
How would you like to face this guy? (I wish he was with the Cubs on this one!)

Thanks
Craig

HawkGlare.jpg

I think this would have to be one. Yes, he bleeds, but he is one tough SOB and I don't think I am going to charge the mound.

bloody%20nolan%20ryan%20card.jpg

and here is a little better picture:
bloody%20nolan%20ryan%20photo.jpg

Just for an FYI, that wasn't from Robin Ventura, LOL. That was the ball hit back at him by Bo Jackson, and he stayed in the game.

I think this would have to be one. Yes, he bleeds, but he is one tough SOB and I don't think I am going to charge the mound.

Just for an FYI, that wasn't from Robin Ventura, LOL. That was the ball hit back at him by Bo Jackson, and he stayed in the game.

My favorite Ryan pic is when he had Ventura in that headlock...I've seen autographed photos with both guys' autographs on it. That should have totally been on a card!

As far as cards go...I don't think you can give a scarier stare than Dawson does.

Remember Dave Winfield charging the Mound On Ryan?

Heres my most Intimidating card yet.

001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still like the Bo Jackson B/W as the most intimidating card out of baseball packs. If it were basketball, would you try to dunk on this guy after seeing this?

eaton.jpg

Tim

That's a pretty mean Dawson! I would have to say that there is nothing more intimidating than Jack Tatum sizing you up:

jt.png

However, Rod Beck came very close.

Last edited:
Here is two for you

I dont have his card But Benchies the most scarey card or pitcure has to be the Halloween picture of Meliah. Now that is scarey..

Also in case you never saw Ryne Durane (spelling not sure) was a relief pitcher for the Yankees and had coke bottles for glasses now that was intimidating and scarey at the same time
Chief

IMG.jpg

Williams--6'5" fireballer and considered one of the best early ***** League pitchers. In exhibition games against major leaguers, Williams compiled a 22-7-1 record with 12 shutouts. Two of the losses came when he was 45 years old; two others were in 1-0 games. Ty Cobb, never a friend to the black player, said Williams would have been a "sure 30-game winner" if he had played in the majors. Is said to have thrown around 40 no-hitters.

Lloyd--A early legend.

From his HOF plaque--
"Batted over .400 several times...
managed more than 10 seasons..
instrumental in helping open Yankee Stadium to ***** baseball...
personified best qualities of athletes both on and off the field."

Lloyd played professional baseball in the ***** Leagues from 1906 to 1932, including two stints with the Bacharach Giants of Atlantic City. In 1910 he out-hit Ty Cobb in a Cuban winter league series, .500 to .385.

That's right, Ventura got pounded by Nolan when he charged the mound.