Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey Kevin~
You wasted no time at all on those signatures, I enjoy seeing how you choose to display them, andI love the outcome. Nice going....
~Rooster.
Thanks so much Rooster! I was excited to add those guys, I really appreciate you thinking of me!

God bless,

Kevin

Thanks to David K for a large group of 21 Topps Update Golds. A nice dent to the start of that set. Hope you had a great holiday David and enjoy the upcoming new year.
Thanks, Al

Thanks to @Molitor04x for the extra cards and top loaders in our recent trade! Ryan is becoming one of the “Premier” traders on The Bench…always a pleasure trading with him…
Thanks Josh

I havent said it yet, but thanks so much to Jeff, DG, and Stan (@7timecy , @SymphonicMetal , and @giants1249er ) for all of the 84 85 86 and 87 Bears cards! I have a ton out in the mail to various players right now, excited to see some successes hopefully rolling in! Also put a ton up on the Bears wall, it looks awesome, thanks guys!

God bless,

Kevin

Thanks Josh
I have all ready broken an FOTL Elite box to fill out any any spot that doesn't have an auto in my Elite and Chronicles break with 16 hits! 14 autos and 2 memorabilia.
Plus, always lots of free cards!
Bob