Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to Bob, @gwynn_fan for the extra cards from the recent breaks and especially for the 1967 NL HR leaders card. Very nice of you, Bob!

Larry

Couple of thank you's to folks

@jflan702 and @Lemole for sending freebies to wrap up my 2021 Update sets - they are now off my desk, and of course replaced with additional sets to wrap up...

@David K. for the insane amount of Aaron Judge cards that keep showing up in the mail box - at this point, pretty sure my son knows your address as well as our own, for the number of times he has seen it on envelopes!

Thanks to David K for a trio of 21 Topps Update Golds - just about ready to start a list on that set.
Your generosity is always appreciated. Thanks, Al

I would like to thank @David K. for the extra cards of HOF Roberto Alomar (1992 Leaf Gold) and Roberto Clemente (Die Cut Insert) that he sent along with our most recent trade. That was very generous.

Kind of late, but also many thanks to @LarryG for two free RC cards of Henry Ramos. Really appreciate it Larry.

freebies.jpg

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online