Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

From John Hollod (Brodeur182), a great blogger (bring it back), a fellow boxing card fan, and all around great hobbyist a 2006 Special F/X Ramon Hernandez Green /99 for my set.

From John Hollod (Brodeur182), a great blogger (bring it back), a fellow boxing card fan, and all around great hobbyist a 2006 Special F/X Ramon Hernandez Green /99 for my set.
Thanks for the kind words, Ed. As far as the blog goes, I was thinking of finding a co-contributor(s) that could do some breaks, or perhaps even giving full control of the blog to someone else so that it will have some life even if I have stopped busting boxes.

So.......are you interested? ;)

John

Kudos today to Andy Eidson (katester44) who surprises me with a 2011 Mike Schmidt Prime Nine card!! Yet another great Benchie I've had the pleasure of dealing with!! What a gang of nice people on here! THANKS, KATESTER!!!

Kudos today to Andy Eidson (katester44) who surprises me with a 2011 Mike Schmidt Prime Nine card!! Yet another great Benchie I've had the pleasure of dealing with!! What a gang of nice people on here! THANKS, KATESTER!!!

I guess we will call that paying it forward (or backwards), depending on how you look at it, because several traders have sent some bonus stuff to me over the past week.

Special thanks to:

Jack (Jack) added several Pucketts as throw ins for one of our recent trades.

Boivingp (Greg) sent a boatload of extra Topps wrappers gratis to get me to a redemption level.

Redzfan11 (Stephen) added a boatload of extra Topps wrappers as a throw in with our recent trade.

Just three more examples of the great traders here on The Bench!

Big thanks to Paul/mj23bullsfan for sending me a sweet Banks card I needed for my PC! Thanks again buddy:)

you are welcome :)

i'd like to put one out for craig (Loyalty32). i don't know if you looked thru my jordan have list, but that one you snuck in our last trade is one that i needed. also, thanx for the extras for the grandson :)

paul

And thanks to "the rat" for the Chief Wahoo patch that showed up unexpectedly. I have many fond memories of going to and by the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium, where there was a huge Chief Wahoo you could see from anywhere nearby. It's one of the first images that pops into my head when I think of my time growing up in Cleveland.
Back again - this time it's Dale (McGrath), who freebies me a couple of 2011 Topps Walmart Update Blues to kill my Phillies team set! Many Thanks to Dale!

Hats (baseball caps) off to Bob D'Angelo, who freebied me a 2012 Walmart Blue Hunter Pence for my Phillies team set. Many thanks, Bob!! Much appreciated!!

A couple of shout outs here

Hatesgoats- thanks for sending me a free mets ST schedule and lineup card!!!

Tradem- what can I say, your pretty awesome for sending me a couple of Blake swihart cards for free.

Thanks guys. People like this is why I love the bench!

Matt

Huge thanks to jflan702 who sent me this auto. Not only did he surprise me with this but he had it personalized for me as well! This will always be a special piece in my PC.

gilblackauto.jpg

A huge THANKS to Dan (DSuponski ) for finishing my 2007 Bowman Chrome prospects when he sent me all of the cards to finish that set. One down, twenty some more sets to finish!

Billy may hate goats (hatesgoats) but not throwing in some super tradebait and any Mets finds as he lives in the Spring home of the Mets in Port St. Lucie. A friend since I joined the Bench a couple years ago, he is always keeping me in mind as I do for him (Sheesh, starting to sound like a lovefest!). Thanks for all your help and your friendship BillyGoat!

Big shout out to Paul/mj23bullsfan for a stack of BK cards he sent me, including a Kobe Bryant RC! Woohoo!

I owe ya one buddy!!!!

:D
Jason