Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sincere thanks to Jim Nelson (mrhaverkamp) for two hits each to my 1978 and 1980 Topps sets. I had none of Jim's needs but he sent 'em anyway! Jim - hopefully I can run across a Michael Jack Schmidt card you need and return the favor!!!

A great THANK YOU to David K. for the prize I received in the mail yesterday...............A 2008 UD Heroes Joe Mauer Emerald Auto/GU #'d 4/5....................David is what makes The Bench what it is, the greatest place for card junkies like me...................Thanks again!

Mike

Want to thank 3 members of the Bench for sending me free cards to finish my 2012 update set.
HDJSTUFF , JJLEVITSKY , STLSHOEMAN
thanks guys,
Leon

Hats off to a few traders:

Jeff Levitsky - donates a 2013 Jimmy Rollins MVP Card to Fatrat's Phillies collection

John Flanagan - added a GU Bobby Abreu card and a few other Phillies to our recent trade

Mike Kestner - corrected his mistake by virtually killing my 2013 Topps Series I set for a lot less than I sent him

These three guys are examples of the great traders on this site. Sincere thanks, fellas!!

A big thanks to Andy Eidson (katester) for sending my loot from my recent win of Andy's Hit Streak contest. Knowing I'm a Phillies freak, he added surprise to my winnings - a Topps 205 gold Marlon Byrd mini auto!! Nice stuff, Andy - many thanks!!

John

In honor of my wedding this saturday i would like to do something nice for the good solid people that trade here. I have had more nicer trading experiences on here than any other trading site. So it's time for a random act of kindness,I will be giving away a 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1 Mark Texeira Camo Parallel /99 which books at 25.00 in beckett.......I am not sure how to give it away yet so ideas would be great so let me know guys!