Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huge thank you to Tom N. for the free 2021 Topps Update gold of Miguel Castro Mets US194. One step closer to getting this huge set finished. Best regards, David

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting ROTOROB, who was in town (Los Angeles) for business. We met at a card shop in Beverly Hills and spent a couple of hours looking at cards and chatting with the store owner...., and of course we bought a few cards from the shop. Rob and I have been trading here on The Bench for 10+ years and it was a great experience to meet with him. In any case, I wanted to thank Rotorob for bringing with him from KY a bunch of cards for me. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Rotorob.jpg

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting ROTOROB, who was in town (Los Angeles) for business. We met at a card shop in Beverly Hills and spent a couple of hours looking at cards and chatting with the store owner...., and of course we bought a few cards from the shop. Rob and I have been trading here on The Bench for 10+ years and it was a great experience to meet with him. In any case, I wanted to thank Rotorob for bringing with him from KY a bunch of cards for me. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

View attachment 69343
@criollos @rotorob

How cool that two Benchies get to meet in person, and have a fun day at the LCS! And I have to say those are some awesome Roberto Clemente cards, I have never seen any of them!

Compliments of the Season!

Kevin

Big Thank you to Emilio for the free three twins cards of Puckett Heading to the Hall, Kepler and Justin Morneau X-refractor! Happy Holidays to you and your family! David

View attachment 69343
Luis, my friend, glad you like the cards, but the pleasure of meeting you was all mine.

It was great to be in a LCS that had cool vintage stuff at decent prices. Chatting with the owner, customers and other works was a blast, too. But the highlight of the LCS visit was meeting the online friend I've had for 10+ years.

We'll make it point to meet again when I'm out that way!

Thanks so much also to Dave @bfd13 for the Tim Blackwell and Tom Brunansky index cards, as well as some awesome extras!!! Wes Stock, Bob Friend, and Jerry Lynch!
20211218_172954.jpg20211222_190342.jpg

Blessings,

Kevin

Last edited: