Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to David K. for the Lindor Commemorative Coin Card and a Lindor Topps Holiday card. Always appreciate your kindness.

Attachments

• 682B4028-5257-41C4-B935-A89420E9DCCC.jpeg
    682B4028-5257-41C4-B935-A89420E9DCCC.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
Another shout out to @David K. Finally opening up some mail after a long week. Couple of envelopes with Judge cards for my son (who needed a pick me up after taking an 80+ mph fastball to his elbow) and a bonus one with the Puckett platinum die cut from 2022 topps.

@David K. hope your family member is feeling better - haven't seen an update, but hope all is well.

Another shout out to @David K. Finally opening up some mail after a long week. Couple of envelopes with Judge cards for my son (who needed a pick me up after taking an 80+ mph fastball to his elbow) and a bonus one with the Puckett platinum die cut from 2022 topps.

@David K. hope your family member is feeling better - haven't seen an update, but hope all is well.
Younger brother is better...hes in a senior assisted medicial housing. He has funds to cover everything and his medical plan will cover the cost of the hospital cost and hes starting to get back to his old self. Best regards, David

Thanks to David K. For the starter kit to the 2021 S1 SMLB. Last 2 I put together went to charity. Hopefully they’ll be a 3rd!