Reds trade block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spartanfan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Updated - just traded a couple SPs so I don't have as much depth there as previously stated.

I have extra MRs that should be serviceable for someone looking to add some depth: Richardson, DeFelice (AAA), Wasserman (AAA), Benoit (AAA)

Also, a few middle infielders are up for grabs: Fontenot, E. Gonzalez, Romero (AAA), Bonilla (AAA), possibly could part with Rafael Furcal, too.

Some OFs available in my minors, too: Barton (AAA) and Evans (AAA)

I just don't have room for all of them so figured I could shop some of them around.

I can take on salary if anyone needs to move a good player with a large contract. Also could use a lefty in my bullpen, and maybe an upgrade at C or 2B.

Eric - Reds

Last edited:
trade

i am looking for SP at all levels! anyone in my system grab you? plmk

thnx!

I have some depth at SP and could possibly move some solid players: ****, Mitre, maybe Weaver, Kawakami (AAA), and D. Miller (AAA).

I also have extra MRs that should be serviceable for someone looking to add some depth: Wolfe, Richardson, DeFelice (AAA), Wasserman (AAA)

Also, a few middle infielders are up for grabs: Fontenot, E. Gonzalez, Romero (AAA), Bonilla (AAA), possibly could part with Rafael Furcal, too.

Some OFs available in my minors, too: Barton (AAA) and Evans (AAA)

I just don't have room for all of them so figured I could shop some of them around.

I can take on salary if anyone needs to move a good player with a large contract. Also could use another lefty in my bullpen, maybe an SP upgrade (I could send a couple back in return for someone looking to add depth), and maybe an upgrade at C or 2B.

Eric - Reds

Thanks for the replies, guys (Pat, Heath, and Meliah). I just traded away both Weaver and ****! Hope this isn't the beginning of the end for my Reds. Still have other guys available, but not much starting pitching right now. Original post is updated.

Eric

Last edited:
Back