Rules Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimple Boy

BANNED
BANNED
I think that a rules thread needs to be added to the board, especially for newcomers like me. I did not violate a single rule since I've been here, yet I was issued a warning already.

Can a rules section be added so that new posters can see what is and is not permissible on the bench? Thanks! :)

Tom

Looks like you tried to sell so that is a violation.

Also you told to read the terms when you register so it's not like it's a trick or anything.

exactly! ....

Dimple, please refer to the FAQS again; listed there is everything you need to know in regards to the policies of this site - enjoy! - erik

FAQ didn't provide any clarity to me. And what's wrong with selling? How is that a violation? I didn't try to sell anything actually. And I certainly didn't violate any rules here. I should be issued an apology.

FAQ didn't provide any clarity to me. And what's wrong with selling? How is that a violation? I didn't try to sell anything actually. And I certainly didn't violate any rules here. I should be issued an apology.

Those are the rules that are in place and they are in place for a reason; i'm sorry you dont agree with them and/or cant understand them ... we have hundreds if not thousands of members and they do not have an issue with the rules as they are... I hope you can assimilate yourself here and enjoy this great site; if not, than I suggest ya find another trading site ..... i'll be the first to say that noone owes you an apology and that if you have any further questions please feel free to PM me - thanks, Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.