Semi Famous Hit Streak Contest - August

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Andy
your week cant be that bad after all you did have the company of the CHIEF for a day enjoying a beautiful day and a great round of golf. besides where else can i pick 10 straight losers and still have fun
Shot a 76 today in pgh and ended up messing my knee up now i am hobbling around
later
Your buddy
Tom

LOL Tom - true - but that round of golf was last Saturday!!! Sunday started a new week. Let's just say I am happy that the "work" part of this week is over!! It was an enjoyable round of golf, still bummed I couldn't make it up to RI for the Bench Tourney.

LOL Tom - true - but that round of golf was last Saturday!!! Sunday started a new week. Let's just say I am happy that the "work" part of this week is over!! It was an enjoyable round of golf, still bummed I couldn't make it up to RI for the Bench Tourney.
yea but you did get a beautiful from the Golf tournament director hope it fit

We have 21 participants this time (best turnout of the year), with 3 signing on for the side bet. Again a couple of new faces as well, which is nice to see. Good luck to everyone.

Three Strikes - greatdadx2, intelliracer*, katester44, chieftazmisty*, jverlander35, gophergirl23*, topaz77, david k., sgbt4, cmcjr99, drpid, jaybo374, beachbum, rhauch, andydrummond

Two Strikes - anglinomics, benski3, mrknicks, tennelsson55, mm1sub, scc76

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

And away we go, August Hit Streak is underway...And than there were 6. Friday was another tough day for the remaining contestants - only 2 hits out of 10 picks. All remaining have 2 strikes.

Three have signed on for the side bet - Chieftazmisty, intelliracer, and gophergirl23 - the side bets are basically a push this month as chief, gopher and myself all go out on the same day.

First game today is at 1:05PM- please have your pick in by then.

Today was the last chance to get in with two strikes - so no new entries.

I will get July sidebets posted/settled up this weekend. Intelliracer - saw your note and that is fine.

We have 21 participants this time (best turnout of the year), with 3 signing on for the side bet. Again a couple of new faces as well, which is nice to see. Good luck to everyone.

Three Strikes - greatdadx2, intelliracer*, katester44, chieftazmisty*, jverlander35, gophergirl23*, topaz77, david k., sgbt4, cmcjr99, drpid, jaybo374, beachbum, rhauch, andydrummond, anglinomics, benski3, mrknicks, tennelsson55, scc76

Two Strikes - mm1sub

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

And as quick as it started, the August Hit Streak is complete! mm1sub wins back to back. Four took strike 3 on Saturday. mm1sub got a hit today (Sunday) and the remaining competitor (tennelsson55), did not make a pick.

Three have signed on for the side bet - Chieftazmisty, intelliracer, and gophergirl23 - the side bets are basically a push this month as chief, gopher and myself all go out on the same day.

First game today is at 1:05PM- please have your pick in by then.

Today was the last chance to get in with two strikes - so no new entries.

I will get July sidebets posted/settled up this weekend. Intelliracer - saw your note and that is fine.

Congrats Bryon! Thanks for the contest Andy! Let me know what u know for our last month bet....I have lots of bowman inserts! Best regards, David

Congrats Bryon! Thanks for the contest Andy! Let me know what u know for our last month bet....I have lots of bowman inserts! Best regards, David

Anything A-Rod/Ichiro/Jeter/Trout/Strasburg/Harper will be fine. Thanks. Your June winnings are on the way, took me a little while to track some things down, but found them and they are out the door.