Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NICE! Love the vintage pics! This is the last card made of Gale Sayers during his career. Hard to believe he only had regular issue cards for 7 years (1966-1972).

I just looked up this intersting stat (at least intersting to me LOL). During Gale's playing career he had a grand total of 29 cards made of him. This includes regional issues, stamps, Kelloggs etc.. After the 1972 Topps card he did not have another card made of him until 1977. However since his retirement there has has been a grand total of 2503 cards made of him!!! Talk about how the hobby has changed over the decades!!!

NICE! Love the vintage pics! This is the last card made of Gale Sayers during his career. Hard to believe he only had regular issue cards for 7 years (1966-1972).

I just looked up this intersting stat (at least intersting to me LOL). During Gale's playing career he had a grand total of 29 cards made of him. This includes regional issues, stamps, Kelloggs etc.. After the 1972 Topps card he did not have another card made of him until 1977. However since his retirement there has has been a grand total of 2503 cards made of him!!! Talk about how the hobby has changed over the decades!!!
Interesting as always!!!

Todays card. This Phil Rizzuto. Posted just for you SymphonicMetal...

View attachment 79034Phil Rizutto NNOF by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
I appreciate that very much. That is an AWESOME card and I'm jealous! OK how about this Rizzuto card and the graded Mantle auto for one of my Mariano RCs? This could be my final offer so don't take a lot of time making a decision or I may do an Elon Musk to Twitter swerve on this prospective deal!
To quote Joe Biden "COME ON MAN!". LMAO!!!

The "Hit King"? Sorry, that is Pete Rose. Ichiro has more hits than Rose when you compare Rose's MLB hits to Ichiro's career hits including those from Japan. But if you include Japan hits, then you have to add Rose's minor league hits. So Rose is the "hit King" any way you slice it. But Ichiro is awesome regardless.

img20220711_10022369.jpg