Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about some Hoops today....

View attachment 79138
Oh man! Bob McAdoo of the BUFFALO BRAVES! Those were indeed the days! It is scary that I can name more players from that era of Buffalo Brave than I can off of any roster in the NBA now.

The 1975-76 Topps Basketball issue has to be the hardest set to read the card numbers on the backs. It is like green on gray or something and it is nearly impossible to sort those without some kind of magnifying glass. From what I recall the leaders cards like the one above were not bad but your regular base cards were a real bear to read. And the Moses Malone RC is absolutely one of my favorite cards of all time. Just like the Mariano Rivera RC I am drawn to that card like a moth to the flame!

These are miniature cards of 1991 Topps & 1992 Donruss. They came in boxes of Cracker Jacks. There are 72 cards in each set. I got rid of all the duplicates which numbers more than 200 cards. Those years I bought Cracker Jack at Sam's Club by the case. I ate about 6 boxes a day. My dental bills over the years are huge.

img20220713_09413653.jpg

More Hoops....1993 Topps

View attachment 79160
That is an interesting item. I looked it up on Trading Card Database and it looks like a Safeway Golden State Warriors regional issue. If these are that issue, they look to be the 1st four cards in the set with a prefix of GS with Mullin being GS1.

Once I saw that unusual item I had to look that thing up. I love those oddball issues probably because I am an oddball myself...............or at least that is what the word on the street is!