Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Man oh man, the 1981-82 and 1980-81 issues were Topps's ill thought out ideas to keep their basketball card production alive. The 1980-81 had those horrible 3 card panels that were impossibe to sort the way they were grouped. And the 1981-82 Topps had a National set along with East, Midwest and West sets that were distributed regionally. In the early 80s trying to get the regional issues that were not in your area was REALLY hard to do. These two years were so disliked that Topps stopped making basketball cards until 1992-93 where they got back into bthe sport hoping to capitalize on the Shaq craze.

Recent pick-up. Not the biggest star but the card is nearly flawless.

View attachment 92002early by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
Wow! That is NICE!!! Are you going to get it graded? It sure looks like a gradable card to me.

I erroniously thought that card was #1 in the '61 set but it was his 1960 Topps card that had that distinction. Glad I looked that up before posting that "fact".

Wow! That is NICE!!! Are you going to get it graded? It sure looks like a gradable card to me.

I erroniously thought that card was #1 in the '61 set but it was his 1960 Topps card that had that distinction. Glad I looked that up before posting that "fact".
I may just send it in for grading. Ive got a small stack of cards that I want to send in. Might have to add this one in.